Friday, May 27, 2011

Weekend Plans???

Today is Friday before a long weekend.  I am so ready for some down time...although I'm not sure how much time will be resting.  I do hope to enjoy the great weather with my little guys (and my big guy if he slows down to enjoy it!!).   We are in full party prep mode AND vacation mode.  I just want to enjoy my little munchkin during his last week as a baby.  MY little baby is turning one and I can't help but feel a bit nostalgic - thinking of where we were this time last year.  Makes my heart smile and makes me swell with love and pride.  He will be one in a weeks time and he is already looking so grown up.  He looks like a little man getting ready to start school (ok, maybe not, but he's getting so big!).  I want to savor all those moments with my little guy.  

I also need to do my master to do lists and get prepared for the big party (which mostly means I am cleaning the house and cooking).    BUT I will enjoy my little guy as well. 

Have a great weekend.  Thank you for all the troops who sacrifice so much for our barely recognized/appreciated freedoms. 

Beijinhos.  Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment