Monday, January 9, 2012

BFP - Lets get this party started!

OMG

This was originally written on Tuesday November 8, 2011

I was due on Thursday (November 3).  I felt like I was getting it and I was already disappointed that another month has gone by without getting pregnant ...

Then Friday came and nothing...
Then the thoughts start to flood in.  Excitement crashed in.  My hopes were up.  My panic began.  My heart raised....
Finally I bought a test on Saturday but didn't take it. 
Not sure why. 
I guess I needed to work out my fears/thoughts in my mind first.  And I was afraid of false positives or false negatives...was it early to take the test?

By Monday I already new it in my heart.  Fear, Joy, Panic all those feelings started to creep in.
On Tuesday BFP!!  It took less than a minute to show up and say "pregnant". 

A lot of thoughts came to mind...these thoughts should NOT be confused with not wanting to be pregnant...but rather my own insecurities and fears.  This is a blessing and we are so excited.  Anderson on the other hand my hate having to share his time with a baby sibling!  He will get over it (I hope)!! 

Thank you for this blessed day and this blessed journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment