Friday, January 13, 2012

Morning sickness

written on November 15, 2011 (5 weeks, 5 days pregnant)

I'm feeling a bit of pain down on my left side ovary.  It literally bothered me all day.  I was going to call the doctor but there was no bleeding or spotting.  I found some hand out from the pregnancy nurse (from Anderson) and it said to call if there was spotting.  I don't remember having this ache with Anderson.

In the last week I have felt a bit nausea after I eat or drink lots of water.  Nothing I can't  handle but I definitely feel it.  I don't remember having this feeling this early on with Anderson (but now that I think about it, I'm off a month when I compare to Anderson, so this would have October 2009 - so no, I don't remember feeling this much uncomfortableness - but I did later in the first trimester)  - Let the comparisons begin!

I know people have some serious sickness and shouldn't comment since mine isn't so bad...
I know I am lucky!!

No comments:

Post a Comment