Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday morning fresh!

Not sure what it is...but today seems like a whole new day and things are looking brighter. 

Actually I do know what it is.  Sleep. 

Little A slept through the night.  Thank you God.  I am so happy. 

Last week was a rough week.  Especially with Little A's sleep.  I did a little surfing and come to find out there is a 9-10 month wakeful...so that is what I hope it was and that it is OVER. 

Last week, he would wake up at least two times a night and cry and cry and there was no sleeping for anyone.  But yesterday, Sunday night to Monday...he slept from 8:30 to 7.  I feel happier, like a new person. 

Last week was also rough due to our daycare issues, Little A's constant cough that never goes away and my cough that is lingering.  Plus A is starting to be more difficult with his eating.  He's also started to shake his head no (and I could swear I saw his eyes roll back one time).  And, of course, there is the constant worry of him reaching his milestones.  I want to decide to let go and "not worry" and be rational...babies develop at different times  He will develop at his pace (crawling, standing, finger foods etc), but I can't turn the worry button off and I wonder "what if" something is really wrong.  So much pressure! There is vacation planning, paying bills, budgeting, worrying about other family members' health, getting our taxes done and party planning (or lack thereof) and I am exhausted...even without the sleep issues.  Oh, and working full time too.   

But we have a fresh new start this week....here's hoping it goes better. 

Plus today is suppose to be nice out...we may even hit 70! 

No comments:

Post a Comment