Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Tuesday, Not so good

Monday night to Tuesday was bad.  Anderson cried a lot.  It was a different cry, a heavy, I'm in pain kind of cry.  He wanted to cling to Daddy.  Poor Daddy had some pain with his back to begin with, but with the baby clinging he was feeling some pain.  There was no comforting Little A.  My poor little guy.  We tried peek a boo...that would work for a minute but then the tears would well up again.  That's it going to the doctor. 

With the hacking cough, the restless nights, lose of appetite (he didn't want any supper) and a bit of a wheeze going on with his breathing...I was a worried mess for my little guy. 

Tuesday first thing, I called the doctor.  We went he has an ear infection.  The cough does not seem to be in his lungs so it is most likely viral (per the doctor).  He probably keeps on re-catching the virus...that is what the doctor said.  So now he is on more antibiotics and we got the nebulizer again for the breathing.  She did warn us that this newer, stronger medication will most likely cause diarrhea. 

I felt better knowing that he is now on his way to feeling better.  Last night he slept and slept and no wake ups!!  Yeah.  He also slept til 9am, making me very late for work.  I don't care though, I just want him to feel better. 

The nebulizer and the train didn't quite work out the same as last time!!  NOPE, he cried in hysterics.  He does not like the train.  Maybe he will come around. 

Get better little buddy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment