Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Saying Ma Ma and othere ramblings

My little guy does Not say MaMa...but he's getting close!!  He is definately saying the M sound...constantly.  M M M MMMMMMM  Ma MMMMM  Ma

So cute and melt my heart. 

I love when he looks up at me and reaches out for me...I feel like the most important person in the world!!  Talk about a mood booster!  He does like to hug, which is super cute. 

He's been teething a bit and we had his 8th tooth pop in during the last week.  He now has 4 on top and 4 on bottom.  I also try to wash his teeth with a cloth...ouch!!  He bites down hard.  Not good.  We are trying to keep up everyday with the tooth brush.  He likes to do it himself.   Yup, Mr. Independent.  He has a weird thing going on with his upper middle tooth.  His right side.  It looks like his tooth is coming in from two directions - with his gums in the middle.  Strange.  I noticed it right after his face plant...so I hope that has nothing to do with it. 

Life is good with my little guy.  OH, and the basement family room has finally been completed.  Looks like we will be hanging out as a family again on the weekends...we finally get Daddy back!!  I am so excited for this!!  I am feeling a little less overwhelmed lately...which is good.  I'm not sure why I get that way and I am sure it is hormonal (that time of the month).  I also know having my husband up from the basement and available helps as well.  Now we need to work on the morning rush.  That is still a disaster. 

We are planning our summer vacation...our big trip to Portugal.  Should be fun, but I can't help but worry about all the "stuff" we will need to bring and the production to just have fun.  I kind of hate all the hoopla.  I see a big To Do list starting (who am I kidding - I have already started one!!).

Kisses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment