Thursday, February 10, 2011

Change

Change is hard for me.  I still haven't discovered why I resist change so much, why I freak out with change and why I avoid change in general. 

Even a change for the better is difficult for me (getting into a relationship, having a baby, etc).  It's a constant struggle with me.  I know I can't be the only one.  I am working on keeping the stress caused by change in check.

This past year has been a year of significant change and I have been adjusting...slowly but surely.  However, sometimes I have a hard time. 

I have to keep reminding myself that change is good.  Change is good.  Life is full of change.  Embrace it. 

I pray for the power to resist overwhelming fear of change. 

"Change is the watchword of Progression.  When
     We tire of well-worn ways, we seek for new.
This restless craving in the souls of men
     Spurs them to climb, and seek the mountain view. 
- Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Have a great Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment