Friday, February 18, 2011

Helpful Mommy?

Today I actually got asked for some mommy advice from a concerned parent.  I couldn't believe it.  I feel like I really do not know what I am doing most of the time and I ALWAYS second guess myself - all the time.  

To have a concerned Daddy asked me "as a new mom" what i would I do ...  was a confidence builder.  AND, I actually had a good suggestion.  It reminded me that I shouldn't be so hard on myself.

Let me say this out loud.  Patricia, stop being so hard on yourself.  Just stop it right now.  (ok I feel better)

Anderson's eyes always bug out when he sees me after a long day at work.  He gets so happy.  It makes my day.  It swells my heart.  I love every minute of it.  I love him so much.  I just want to do right by him and make him happy and bright and all those great things.  He deserves all that is good in this world. 

Anderson Mommy loves you so much.  Thanks for bearing with me as I get this Mommy job thing under control.

Kisses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment