Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Life is great...most of the time!

I have started many posts about the trials and tribulations going on in my life.  I hesitate to ever post "complaints" or vents because I feel it makes it look like I am complaining or "suffering" or not enjoying life. 

Truth be told my life is the best it's ever been.  I am the happiest I have ever been.  I have never felt more alive.  I feel I live "on purpose" (or with purpose) now.   I feel like I have "peeked" - that this is as good as it gets - and that's ok.  But I also know that there is so much more to life still to come. 

With that said, life is the busiest it's ever been.  I have more responsibilities than ever before and I am shouldering a lot of taskes with my roles (wife, daughter, sister, employee, MOMMY).  Plus there is my resistance to change.  Plus a lot of the goings on with the baby (separation anxiety, daycare, colds, feedings, sleeping) are new to me. 

So I am going to be honest about the stresses in my life, but I also hope to put all the good out on the blog as well.  I will refer back to this post when I see too many negatives and complaints and remind myself (and anyone else who may read this eventually) that Life is GREAT...at least most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment