Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day and an Ear Infection

Yesterday was Anderson's first Valentine's Day.  Anderson wore his heart breaker shirt.  Too Cute.  It really should say heart fuller...since my heart has never felt so full. 

In the morning I found Anderson soundly asleep in his bed but when I looked closer he had a card tucked there beside him.  So cute.  My first Valentine card from my baby boy. 

Fast forward to the end of the day...I'm excited to get him and see my boys.  
Anderson didn't look like his normal peppy self.  Hmmmm. 

Come bed time Anderson was ready for bed.  He was crying and fussing.  Oh boy its going to be a long night.  And it was.  Anderson was very restless.  I knew I had to call the doctor and so glad I did.  He is still coughing due to the RSV and the doctor said it is not unusual for the baby to catch something else on the heels of RSV.  Anderson is still coughing and has lots of nasal congestion.  Well all the fluid has settled in his right ear and my little guy has his first ear infection.  Oh bummer. 

We started Anderson's first dose of amoxicillian ... the pink stuff.  I was so worried he may be allergic, but so far so good. 

I just want my little guy to be done with all these colds and runny noses and ear infections. 

Praying my little guy gets better.   We did manage to have a great Valentine's day despite Anderson's cold

No comments:

Post a Comment