Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pregnancy Journey

I have been wanting to write this post for a long time.  This may be why I started this blog to begin with.  Let me start by saying I want to document my pregnancy.

No, I am not pregnant again. Let me rephrase ...

I wish I had started this blog back when I found out I was pregnant so I could document it.

Looking back, I loved my pregnancy and I loved knowing that my little baby was growing inside of me and that I was responsible for his little life.  Such a responsibility!  And one I took seriously (as many pregnant ladies do).  The fact that I could partake in something so wonderful and awesome is really God sent.

I'm not going to lie and say it was all happiness and giggles. Definitely NOT. I had some serious stress, worry and fear. But overall my pregnancy was an unbelievable experience. An experience I do not want to forget. That is why I want to document my first pregnancy. 

I'm kind of obsessed with dates. My pregnancy has many important dates. It is impossible to recapture all of my pregnancy experience - but I want to at least remember and list some key highlights.  I did keep a journal that I may refer to but a lot is still stored in my (ever fleeing) memory.

Of course part of me thinks I should focus on documenting the PRESENT, especially how crazy busy life is. Going back seems like a bygone era (and a waste of the little time I have). But I would like relive my pregnancy and I hope to have some posts to document Anderson's life in the womb!

I will refer to these posts as my
Pregnancy Journey.   We will see how often these posts happen...  Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment